4JH-CR Series Common Rail Engine
- Genuine YANMAR-based engine featuring a custom-designed common rail system
- Advanced fuel injection technology for sailboats and smaller motorboats and commercial vessels
- Sets the global standard in sailboat and small craft propulsion
- Wide range of power ratings in one model to fit a variety of applications
- Versatile control options with mechanical control as standard and option to upgrade to electronic controls
Setting the global standard
Demonstrating YANMAR’s ‘5x best in class’ features - Clean, Interconnective, Quiet, Powerful, Fuel Efficient - the 4JH-CR series sets the global standard in sailboat and small craft propulsion.
Utilizing the long-established TNV industrial YANMAR block as the durable foundation, the 4JH-CR marine series incorporates an advanced custom-built Bosch common rail fuel injection system, This brings the advantages of common rail technology to sailboats and smaller craft, exclusively from YANMAR for this horsepower range.
With 4 power ratings across one design, the 4JH-CR engine is the perfect solution to fit across a wide variety of boats sizes and applications. And with a similar footprint to previous models and competition alike, it is the ideal choice for repowers.
- 4JH-CR available in 4 output models – 45, 57, 80, 110 mhp
- All 4JH-CR models compatible with YANMAR SD60 saildrive (except the 110)
- 4JH80 available with 360 degree rotating saildrive with the SPP Steerable Propulsion Pod package
- A proven solution for jet and shaft drives
- Controlled electronically by YANMAR VC10 Vessel Control System, with up to 3 stations (mechanical controls as standard)
- SOLAS option and USCG lifeboat approved
- Certified for recreational and light duty commercial applications
- See all certifications details
YANMAR MARINE INTERNATIONAL is pleased to offer three additional years of Limited Warranty on the 4JH-CR engine models. This additional warranty is offered to first-time owners of 4JH-CR engine models on the condition that the engine is used for private and recreational purposes only.