4LV Series Common Rail Engine
- Specifically designed for sailing yachts over 50ft, super yacht tenders, small motor boats and light-duty commercial* vessels
- Powerful low-end torque performance, delivering superior acceleration
- Exceeds EPA Tier 3 and EU RCD Stage 2 emissions regulations
- Measures exceptionally low for smoke, odor and noise emissions
- Direct connectivity for plug-and-play integration
Powerful low-end torque and stunning acceleration
The 4LV series engine raises the standard for engines in its class, with exceptionally low noise and vibration alongside the 2.8 L displacement delivering powerful low-end torque and stunning acceleration.
By exceeding the strict EPA Tier 3 and EU RCD Stage 2 emissions regulations, the engines feature a virtually odor-free and smoke-free operation. Direct connectivity to NMEA and J1939 CAN-bus networks has been purpose engineered into the 4LV range, allowing future-proofed integration to any multifunction bridge display.
Over and above the impressive performance, the resounding benefit of the 4LV Series remains its versatility, with all models available with multiple shaft and jet drive options and the durable YANMAR ZT370 sterndrive. Fulfilling needs across all boating applications, it is the perfect solution for new builds and repowering.
- Available in 5 output models – 150, 170, 195, 230, 250 mhp
- All models compatible with YANMAR ZT370 sterndrive
- A proven solution for jet and shaft drives
- Controlled electronically by YANMAR VC10 Vessel Control System, with up to 3 stations (mechanical controls as option)
- Certified for recreational and light duty commercial applications*
- SOLAS option and USCG lifeboat approved
- See all certifications details
*Please note, the 4LV250 is not EPA Commercial certified.